DRAWERS - Premium Twin
DRAWERS - PREMIUM Twin Drawers
RV Storage Solutions live breath and design nothing but premium quality vehicle storage systems. You could say we are experts.
Our drawer systems are the best finished in the business and compliment your vehicles' factory finish. They have proven themselves in the harsh outback and returned without any annoying sqeaks or rattles, as solid as the day they left the factory. In fact, when they are installed by one of our national dealers, we give you a lifetime warranty.
We have designed and added a new stronger locking system with new heavy duty lock barrels to keep your valuable gear safe.
- Dimpled side panels, the strongest in the business
- Flush external sides, no protrusions - can be carpeted
- New stronger locking system with new heavy duty lock barrels
- Special full width bearings spread load for longer runner life
- All galvanised and aluminium construction
- Marine grade UV stable carpet finish
- Carpet facias and drawer fronts are standard.
- Optional easy clean ripple finish powder coat facias and drawer fronts are available. Please specify when ordering.
Mark Oliver talks about our two most popular drawer systems explaining the differences between them.
Premium RV1000 Twin Drawers maximise your storage and ease of access to your gear. The fit and finish is OEM quality! Shown here with standard carpeted drawer fronts and facias, Cargo Barrier, Top Shelf and Dividing Barrier, all fitted to a Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series.
Prado 150 fitted out with our complete storage solution: RV900 PREMIUM Twin Drawers, Cargo Barrier, Dividing Barrier & Top Shelf Combo. One with the lot, and a joy to travel in.
The carpeted drawer fronts (left) make for a seamless finish in wagons. The powder coated drawer fronts (right) are very practical for trade vehicles and look really sharp. RRP is the same for either system. Be sure to specify which finish you need.
With a simple wipe down periodically, these steel drawer runners will last a lifetime. Dimpled bearing panels provide extra rigidity and a flush external side.
DIMPLED BEARING PANELS (Above)
The flush fitting dimpled side panels are unique to our drawers. The width specified is the total width. Bearing bolts are fitted into the dimples creating the strongest side panels available.